Making Dante's Dream come true.

7 Oct 2011

La Vita Nuova (The New Life).

I've been thinking about creating a blog for a long time.
PROS: share my interests, let people interested in similar things enjoy reading what I post and helping others with stuff maybe I know.
CONS: having no time to post as I wished, or having no idea of what to post at all.
Conclusion: I'm starting the blog and...come what may, I'll do my best!

So, hi, this is me. My nickname is Lizzie Siddal, I'm afraid you know why. There's something I've always wanted to do, there's a tiny bit of my heart that desires to create beauty. Taking into account that I have no job and that I'm a student I will have a try at reenacting Pre-Raphaelite paintings. Well, to sum up, the basic things I will talk about here will be:
-Pre-Raphaelite art.
-Photography.
-Dressmaking.
-Other DIY things that will help me with the props.

This is it. I come up with an idea. I think about where I will be shoting it. I sew the dresses (with my mum's help) or look for the clothes to wear. I do my props, etc. Just because I love it. If you love this too, you are more than invited to read my chronicles. Thank you for the attention!

P.S. Well of course there will be more things, I suppose. I also like fantasy and historical costume reenactment. I think I will reenact stuff from movies or books...who knows? This is a very broad project!

No comments:

Post a Comment