So I've started classes at uni which means I can't work that much as in summer, but well... I do as much as I can!
First of all, I made an extra bodice for the Elizabethan dress, with the upholstery fabric I used for the petticoat and sleeves. Here's an awesome pic Roberto Llull took last weekend when we met for a quick photo shoot:
The bodice is beaded with pearls at the vertexes of each rhombus shape, forming a triangle of pearls; although you can't see it in this pic. I used the same golden trim for the bodice and skirt (on the skirt it's also pearl beaded). I added these shoulder pads so fashionable at the era, which also have pearl beaded golden trim. I like the result in this bodice better than the other one because this fabric is heavier and causes a great effect.
This is just an horrible "in process" pic so you can see the bodice properly.
I made this just to have a fitting, actually it's the interlining fabric, but I think it looks fine at the moment. I have to add boning etc. Hope I can work a bit more this weekend! :)